Gadd9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '4757' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gadd9 Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), A (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 4 7 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gadd9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): A7sus2,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!