Bm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '4657' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bm7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 6 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bm7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbm11, B7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!