Bm9 Ukulele Chord
Played '4254' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 2 5 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm9 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (21): C9, Cm9, Dbm9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, E9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Gbm9, A9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Bmaj9, Cmaj9, Dbmaj9, Ebmaj9, Emaj9, Bbmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!