D Ukulele Chord
Played '2220' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): A9, B7sus2, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Faug/Ab, Gbm/Ab, D/Ab, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A, Absus2/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!