F7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2313' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): F/Eb,
- Same Fingering (106): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, F11, Gb11, G11, Ab11, Bb11, B11, Db9, F/D, Aaug/D, Dbaug/D, Faug/D, F/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Faug/Eb, Dm/Eb, Ebsus2/C, Ebm/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Ebm/Db, Edim/D, Bbsus2/Eb, Fsus4/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Bb/Eb, Cdim/Bb, Gb/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbm/E, Bb/E, Gb/E, Bbdim/Gb, Bbaug/E, Daug/E, Gbaug/E, Bb/Gb, Bbaug/F, Daug/F, Gbaug/F, Bsus2/E, Esus2/Db, Gbsus4/E, Bm/E, Dbdim/B, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, G/F, C/D, Fm/Eb, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!