Cm6 Ukulele Chord
Played '2333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm6 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Am7b5, Adim/G, Cm/A,
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Create your own Cm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Cm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!