Cm6 Ukulele Chord
Played '2333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), A (6M),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Am7b5, F9, Cm/A, Adim/G,
- Same Fingering (34): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7, C9, Db9, D9, E9, F9, Gb9, Gb9, G9, Ab9, Ab13, A9, Bb9, B9,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!