Db6 (C#6) Ukulele Chord
Played '1111' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db6 (C#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bbm7, Bbm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, G Altered, E Altered bb7, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!