Db (C#) Ukulele Chord
Played '1114' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 1 1 1 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db (C#) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): D, Eb, E, F, Gb, G, A, Ddim/Db, Ebdim/D, Edim/Eb, Fdim/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, E Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!