Db (C#) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6548' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 5 4 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db (C#) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, B/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, E Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!