Dbadd9 (C#add9) Ukulele Chord
Played '1314' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbadd9 (C#add9) Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), Eb (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbadd9 (C#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Db/Eb,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!