Eb6 (D#6) Ukulele Chord
Played '3333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), C (6M),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eb6 (D#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Cm7, Eb/C, Cm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!