Eb6 (D#6) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3335' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eb6 (D#6) Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), C (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Eb6 (D#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebmaj7,
- Same Fingering (20): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, A Altered, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Create your own Eb6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Eb6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!