Db9 (C#9) Ukulele Chord
Played '4314' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 3 1 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db9 (C#9) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Eb Natural minor, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!