Fdim/Db Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1112' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Fdim/Db Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), B (5-), Db ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 1 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (2): Db7, Db9,
- Same Fingering (17): Db7, Db9, D7, Eb7, E7, F7, Gb7, G7, Ab7, A7, Bb7, Eb/Db, Absus2/Db, Ebsus4/Db, Gbdim/D, Gdim/Eb, Abdim/E,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Fdim/Db ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!