A13 Ukulele Chord
Played '0120' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 1 2 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative A13 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own A13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the A13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!