Ebsus4 (D#sus4) Ukulele Chord
Played '1341' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Ab (4J), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 1 3 4 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebsus4 (D#sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Absus2,
- Same Fingering (15): Csus2, Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus2, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus4, Gsus4, Absus2, Absus4, Asus2, Eb/Ab, Asus2/Ab, Esus4/Ab, E/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Eb Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Eb Blues, F Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, G Altered, D Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, G Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!