Gbadd9 (F#add9) Ukulele Chord
Played '1121' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), Ab (9M),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbadd9 (F#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Ab11, Gb/Ab,
- Same Fingering (21): Aadd9, Badd9, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Gadd9, Abadd9, C11, Db11, D11, Eb11, E11, F11, Gb11, Ab11, A11, Bb11, B11, Gb/Ab, Gsus2/B, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!