B6 Ukulele Chord
Played '1322' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), Ab (6M),
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Abm7, B/Ab, Abm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (32): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Ab13, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, C/Ab, Abaug/Gb, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!