Abm/Gb (G#m/Gb) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1322' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Abm/Gb (G#m/Gb) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Abm7, B6, B/Ab,
- Same Fingering (37): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7, E/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Fdim/Gb, Fm/Gb, Abaug/Gb, B/Ab, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, C/Ab, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Abm/Gb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!