Am7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2433' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), G (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): C6, C/A,
- Same Fingering (32): Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Ab13, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, C/Ab, Abaug/Gb, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
C Major, F Major, G Major, G Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!