bmMaj7 Ukulele Chord
Played '3222' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: bm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative bmMaj7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bm/Bb, Gbaug/B,
- Same Fingering (17): CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebm, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Aaug/Bb, Faug/B, Bm/Bb, Gbaug/B, Baug/C, Ebaug/C, Gaug/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!