BmMaj7 Ukulele Chord
Played '3222' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), Bb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative BmMaj7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bm/Bb, Gbaug/B,
- Same Fingering (17): CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebm, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Baug/C, Ebaug/C, Gaug/C, Aaug/Bb, Bm/Bb, Faug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!