Ab6 (G#6) Ukulele Chord
Played '1313' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ab6 (G#6) Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), F (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab6 (G#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm7,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Ab Overtone, D Altered, B Altered bb7, D Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!