Asus4/Gb Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2425' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J), Gb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Dadd9, D/E, Dsus2/Gb,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, D/E, Dsus2/Gb, D/F, Dm/Gb, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Db/Eb, Db/E, Dbm/F,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!