E6 Ukulele Chord
Played '4444' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E6 Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Db (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 4 4 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbm7, Dbm/B,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Eb/C, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Bb Altered, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!