E6 Ukulele Chord
Played '4444' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Db (6M),
- Alternative notation : 4 4 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbm7, Dbm/B,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!