Dm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5555' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dm7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 5 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): F6,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Eb/C, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, B Altered, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!