Dmaj7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2224' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (major)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), Db (7M),
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dmaj7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): D/Db, Gbm/D, Bm/Db,
- Same Fingering (14): Amaj7, Dbmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Fm/Db, D/Db, Gbm/D, Gm/Eb, Bm/Db, Abm/E, Db/C,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dmaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Major, D Major, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, F Altered bb7, F Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!