Gbm/D (F#m/D) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2224' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Dmaj7, D/Db, Bm/Db,
- Same Fingering (14): Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Amaj7, Db/C, Fm/Db, D/Db, Bm/Db, Gm/Eb, Abm/E,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!