B13 Ukulele Chord
Played '2342' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), Ab (13M),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 4 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B13 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (15): Bbsus2, Bsus2, C13, Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, G13, Bb13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!