Gbm7b5 (F#m7b5) Ukulele Chord
Played '2423' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), C (5-), E (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm7b5 (F#m7b5) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Am6, Am/Gb, Gbdim/E,
- Same Fingering (18): Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Db9, Am/Gb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Fdim/Eb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!