Dbm6 (C#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6867' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm6 (C#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm6 (C#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbm7b5,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Fdim/Eb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Create your own Dbm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Dbm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!