Dbm6 (C#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3444' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 4 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm6 (C#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bbm7b5, Dbm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!