E13 Ukulele Chord
Played '1204' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), Db (13M),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): E7sus4, E6, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, Abaug/Db, Bsus4/Db, Dsus2/Db, Asus4/Db, Asus2/D, Asus4/B, Esus4/D, A/Eb, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Bbdim/Eb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Major, Gb Natural minor,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!