Gb13 (F#13) Ukulele Chord
Played '9666' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gb13 (F#13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), Eb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 9 6 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gb13 (F#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!