Dm7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '1213' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), Ab (5-), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 2 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Fm6, Fm/D, Ddim/C,
- Same Fingering (27): Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Cm6, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Bdim/Ab, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Ebdim/C, Adim/Gb, Cdim/A, Gbdim/Eb, Dbdim/Bb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Ddim/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Blues, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!