Gm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6768' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gm7b5 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), Db (5-), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 7 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gm7b5 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbm6,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Gm7b5 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gm7b5 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!