Bbm6 (A#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6768' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 6 7 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm6 (A#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gm7b5,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bm6, Bdim/Ab, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Ebdim/C, Adim/Gb, Cdim/A, Gbdim/Eb, Dbdim/Bb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Ddim/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!