Am6 Ukulele Chord
Played '2423' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Gb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Gbm7b5, Am/Gb, Gbdim/E,
- Same Fingering (17): Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am/Gb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Fdim/Eb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, Gb Blues, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!