Bm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '7978' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bm7b5 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), F (5-), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 7 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Fdim/Eb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Blues, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!