Abm7b5 (G#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4645' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Abm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm7b5 (G#m7b5) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), D (5-), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 6 4 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abm7b5 (G#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Fdim/Eb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Blues, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own Abm7b5 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Abm7b5 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!