bbm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6867' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: bbm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative bbm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dbm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bm6, Bm7b5, Fdim/Eb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!