Abmaj7 (G#maj7) Ukulele Chord
Played '1333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (major)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), G (7M),
- Alternative notation : 1 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abmaj7 (G#maj7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (34): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, C9, Db9, D9, E9, F9, Gb9, Gb9, G9, Ab9, Ab13, A9, Bb9, B9,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abmaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Eb Major, Ab Major, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, B Altered bb7, B Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!