Ebmaj7 (D#maj7) Ukulele Chord
Played '3335' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (major)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), D (7M),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebmaj7 (D#maj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (14): Amaj7, Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Fm/Db, D/Db, Gbm/D, Gm/Eb, Bm/Db, Abm/E, Db/C,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebmaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Bb Major, Eb Major, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, G Natural minor, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!