Cadd9 Ukulele Chord
Played '0203' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), D (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 0 2 0 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cadd9 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Csus2/E, Gsus4/E,
- Same Fingering (8): Em7, Edim7, G6, Gdim7, Bbdim7, Bbdim/G, Edim/Db, Cm/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!