Eb13 (D#13) Ukulele Chord
Played '5334' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M), Ab (11J), C (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 5 3 3 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eb13 (D#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cm/Db,
- Same Fingering (11): Db13, D13, E13, F13, Gb13, G13, Ab13, Bb13, Bbm/B, Bm/C, Cm/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!