D13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4223' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), B (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 2 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D13 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bm/C,
- Same Fingering (11): Db13, Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, Ab13, Bb13, G13, Bm/C, Cm/Db, Bbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!