Bb13 (A#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '12101011' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), G (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 12101011
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb13 (A#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, Ab13, G13, Bm/C, Cm/Db, Bbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!