Gm13 Ukulele Chord
Played '0411' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), E (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 4 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gm13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Nothing found, sorry.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!