Gbaug7 (F#aug7) Ukulele Chord
Played '7667' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gb7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), D (6m), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 6 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbaug7 (F#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Ab/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, C Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!