Ab/E (G#/E) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '5446' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Ab/E (G#/E) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), E ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb,
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!