Bbaug7 (A#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '11101011' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bb7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), Gb (6m), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 11101011
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbaug7 (A#aug7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Aaug/B, Faug/Bb, F/Db, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Gb/D, Dbaug/B, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Ab/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, E Overtone, Ab Overtone, Bb Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!